IT Resourcer / Trainee IT Consultant
Planet Recruitment – IT Division
Oxford – Permanent
£20,000 – £25,000 + Uncapped commission + Excellent benefits
Are you looking for a new challenge? Want to work for a progressive, relationship driven recruitment company who believe in autonomy and trust. We are an exciting, vibrant, and fast-growing company based in Abingdon & Oxford and are currently looking for an ambitious IT Resourcer / Trainee IT consultant to join our innovative business, working in our IT Division. Our IT Division is growing rapidly and the IT Market place is buoyant and ever changing, this is a very exciting time to join our IT Division, progress your career and have a great life to look forward to.
We are looking for an IT Resourcer / Trainee IT Consultant to build, progress and develop our IT Division. You will be operating in the Permanent, Temporary and Contract IT marketplace. Also, you will be given the tools and management to progress in the direction you wish to go. We offer exceptional training, progression opportunities and a generous salary with unrivalled commission. This is a great opportunity to become a professional IT Recruiter / Consultant and progress your career into the next level of recruitment!
- Identify and build relationships with IT candidates.
- Interview and assess candidates’ suitability for specific roles.
- Create and write job adverts.
- Networking to build the Planet profile and develop opportunities for the IT Division.
- Offering candidate’s advice in line with the Planet values and vision.
- Assessing and advising the needs of candidates and clients alike.
- Build an ongoing pipeline of experience IT Candidates.
- Maintain our CRM / Candidate database.
- Show a keen interest in the IT/Tech marketplace.
- Achieve weekly / monthly KPI’s.
- Achieve revenue targets.
- A willingness to work out of hours to contact candidates.
- A strong positive attitude.
- Motivated to succeed.
- Organised and hard working.
- A willingness to learn and improve your skills.
- A great telephone manner.
- Strong listening skills.
- Tenacious and resilient.
- Have a can-do attitude.
- IT Market place experience.
- Sales experience.
- Recruitment experience
Why Planet Recruitment?
- A lucrative salary of £20,000 – £25,000 + Uncapped commission.
- Holidays are 25 days per year plus bank holidays
- Exceptional Training and progression available
- Pension · Company incentives and bonuses throughout the year
- The opportunity to progress your career right through to management level within a rapidly expanding company.
If you are interested in this vacancy and believe you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful, please send your CV or contact Alex Walker on 07749 395559.
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.