Role: IT Support Technician
Location: Oxfordshire – 5 days a week on site
Benefits to include Life Assurance, company discounts, company car scheme, mobile, laptop, flexible working, excellent career growth.
A lead retailer based in North Oxfordshire is activity seeking an IT Support Technician to support their internal on-site team due to exceptional growth in 2023.
This is a fast-paced environment in which no two days are the same.
Key Responsibilities to include (But not limited too)
- Provide face to face desktop support to internal company employees.
- Provide hardware and software support.
- Monitor and support the organisations systems and networks.
- Maintain system updates and ensure all software is updated.
- Set up new starters.
- Keep all documentation updated and stored correctly.
- Support Mobile devises.
- Prioritise workload and work simultaneously on various tickets at any given time.
- Perform basic SQL queries.
- Basic DBA tasks
Skills / Experience / Qualifications
- Prior experience within second-line technical product or service focused support role
- Understanding of Active Directory, Exchange Administration, SharePoint, and Windows 10/11 & Server O/S
- Understanding of Networking principles – LAN / WAN
- Ability to problem solve within a technical environment.
- Strong customer service approach and team player
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in dynamic work environment.
- Full UK Driving license
We are looking for an individual that is looking for their next challenge, who can embrace change! This is an urgent requirement and looking to hold interviews ASAP!
If this role is of interest, please apply NOW.
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.