IT Systems Administrator
Role: IT System Administrator
Salary: £40 -£45k
Location: Hemel Hempstead (Hybrid – 2/3 days per week)
Benefits: Hol, Pension, free Lunch – Bean to cup coffee.
We are working exclusively with a very exciting client who are a global leader in providing data-rich sports graphics to Tier 1 broadcasters on some of the world’s biggest sporting events. Covering global events like FIFA World Cup, ICC Cricket World Cup, and Rugby World Cup as well as thousands of hours of sport every year across 5 continents, our services are watched by billions of people. We constantly strive to enhance and innovate and are targeting significant growth, so we are looking to grow and enhance the teams accordingly.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer so actively encourage a wide variety of diverse and qualified applicants.
Their UK based IT team manages our MS365 accounts and offers user support to the global AE offices. The team also supports a variety of other functions such as networking expertise and manages our cyber security posture.
We are looking for an enthusiastic IT Systems Administrator who is organised and process focussed to help support the global AE team and improve on our internal processes and systems such as our call/ticket handling responses and documentation.
This role would suit someone looking for the next step in their IT career within an exciting and growing company.
We are looking for someone who takes pride in their work, with a demonstrable passion for IT, an eye for detail and a drive to learn.
- Maintain existing Global MS365 Environment
- Be the technical lead on adopting additional MS services, such as MS InTune
- Assist with Endpoint Security Management via Sophos central.
- Assist with Administering our Mail Filtering Platform – Mimecast
- Assist with on premise server administration, MS Server 2019, AD, DHCP, DNS etc
- Assist with DNS management.
- Assist with Data Backup management- Synology/Acronis
- Assist with LAN and Wi-Fi network Support – Meraki
- End user support of Windows 11 desktops/MS 365 desktop Apps.
Qualifications & Experience
Managing an MS 365 environment via AAD
Supporting LAN and Wi-Fi infrastructure
Endpoint Security Management
Managing MS Endpoints via MS InTune
Managing MS Defender
Managing onsite and of site backup solutions
Managing email filtering platforms
This job description is a guideline and does not aim to detail every possible task and expectation. The role may change from time to time in line with business requirements.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be organised and process-focussed
- Have excellent documentation skills
- Have an analytical mind and an eye for detail
- Be able to integrate into a team and communicate well
- Be flexible in working hours or days according to project demands
- Be able to handle high pressure situations
- Always represent AE in a professional manner, ensuring appropriate dress code and professional conduct, be that at an OB, or within the office environment.
- Always show respect for your work colleagues, clients and suppliers.
- Comply with company policies
- Adhere to all AE company policies both on site and at the AE Campus
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.