A market leading global Manufacturing Company have an excellent opening for a Maintenance Engineer at their site in Oxfordshire. The company has multiple sites globally and have recently invested heavily in our site in our UK site.
The company is growing rapidly and now requires a Maintenance Engineer to support their growing business. The successful Maintenance Engineer will benefit from both internal and external training and will be working as part of a thriving team.
- Provide broad and flexible engineering support to the site based engineering teams, ensuring efficient day to day execution of their objectives
- Carry out escalated repairs on machinery in all areas of the site and liaise with production personnel to minimise downtime
- Continued training and development of Engineers
- Support with planned preventative maintenance if required
- Oversee machine stoppages and ensure required repairs are completed within a timely manner
- Work with Process Improvement Engineers to ensure that corrective actions are put in place to avoid repeated maintenance issues
- Ensure that all repair and maintenance documentation is always maintained with full compliance with all regulatory guide lines and company Standard Operating Procedures
- Experience working as a Maintenance Engineer in a manufacturing environment
- Engineering qualification
- Multi Skilled, either bias
- Electrical skills: Motors. Inverters,PLC (Seimens S7 fault finding), relays
- Mechanical Skills: belts, bearings, pneumatics, gearboxes,robotics
- Being part of a market leading company
- Working for a company that is going from strength to strength
- Working in an automated site.
- Working on a 2 shift system (Earlies/lates)(6-2 – 2 -10)
- Attractive salary
- Company contributed pension scheme
- attendance bonus
Kidlington ,Oxford, Bicester, Abingdon, Cowley, Blackbird Leys, Headington, Witney
If you feel this role is for you and would like discuss in more detail please contact Dylan Lallier on 01865 257 455 or email
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.