We are proud to be working alongside a prestigious educational institute based just inside the heart of Oxford, who due to growth are seeking to appoint a maintenance technician to join their fantastic building services team.
- Assisting with installation, repair and maintenance (including basic plumbing, painting, changing light bulbs, basic carpentry tasks as directed
- Assist in a rapid response service (in normal working hours) to deal with problems as they occur
- Cleaning blocked sanitary appliances and drains
- Lock repairs and key replacements
Experience & Qualifications Required;
- Knowledge of building services activities
- Experience in DIY and general maintenance skills
- An ability to promptly deal with some of the more mundane tasks that arise
- A methodical and tidy approach in relation to work
- A willingness to learn
- Flexibility in work
- Have a ‘nothing is too much trouble’ attitude
- IT literate, use of computers for record keeping
- An understanding of Health & Safety in the workplace
- Be professional in appearance and manner
- Able to work on own initiative and cope well under pressure at busy times
- Possess current driving licence
Benefits & Package;
- Competitive Salary
- Free lunch
If this role sounds of interest then please feel free to get in touch with our engineering consultant Jack on 01865 257 455.
Oxford, Headington, Kidlington, Kennington, Botley, Eynsham, Farmoor, Cowley, Chalgrove, Wheatley, Cumnor, Lewknor, Abingdon, Didcot
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.