Position; Marketing Manager
Location; Abingdon, Oxfordshire
Salary; £38,000 – £43,000 per annum
Planet Recruitment are working with a fast-growing organisation who are recruiting for a variety of new positions within their Marketing team. This role will work closely with the Sales team to drive lead generation and improve conversion of inbound activity across the sector and region. The successful candidate with be experienced in events, content marketing techniques with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Develop, plan and manage campaigns which generate qualified leads for buyer and supplier prospects for the Sales team to convert
- Develop, plan and manage nurture unqualified leads throughout the early stages of their customer journey, building trust and demonstrating thought leadership
- Work proactively to identify new sales opportunities throughout the whole customer cycle which help sales team to increase bookings rates and improve conversion rates
- Design, test and creation of event and content lead generation
- Aim to grow reach, engagement and key conversion metrics across all channels – search, paid, social, web, email and content
- Generates new ideas which contribute to improving performance in the region
- Oversee sector budget; track campaign spend and identify opportunities for cost efficiencies
- Ensure all campaigns are measured, evaluated and continual improvement is in place
- Working with colleagues in the Customer Engagement team to improve the customer experience and drive improvements in NPS
- Help to manage and maintain regular customer communications (e.g. newsletters)
- Identify, design and plan up-sell and cross-sell opportunities and campaigns
- Execute locally and regionally the agreed campaigns and activities for the sectors in collaboration with regional marketing managers
- Be the main marketing point of contact for the region, and work closely with specialist marketers and sector marketing managers following the guidelines of your line manager
- Strong knowledge of Hubspot preferred
- Adobe creative suite knowledge preferred
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Proven track record of event planning
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft suite
- 2+ years’ experience in B2B marketing
- Successful track record of running inbound marketing campaigns
- Experience of using a marketing automation software, CRM and CMS preferred
- Experience in collaboration/working with external agencies and partners
- Excellent communicator, collaborator and team player
- Marketing or Business-related degree (desirable)
- CIM or equivalent professional qualification, or working towards
Didcot, Abingdon, Oxford, Wallingford, Harwell, Wantage, Milton, Reading
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.