Our client are looking for an enthusiastic motorsport technician to join their growing team, the right candidate will need to be able to travel to events on the weekend throughout the UK and Europe.
– Prepare rally car(s) for British Rally Championship and national events
– Drive van & trailer to/from events
– Order parts & materials from suppliers
– Motorsport/mechanical knowledge and aptitude
– Proficiency with hand tools and power tools
– Ability to assemble, disassemble, and repair components
– Familiarity with reading data
– Ability to drive van & trailer, experience preferable
– Strong attention to detail in order to maintain accurate records of repairs
Brackley, Banbury, Bicester, Buckingham, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Oxford
If you feel this role is for you and would like discuss in more detail please contact Adam or Jack on 01865 257 455 or email
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.