Role – Netsuite Administrator
Salary – £50-£60K
Location – Wantage – 2 days a month
Benefits – Onsite gym, Bonusses, Life Insurance
Our client is an exciting, fast-growing technology company based in Oxfordshire. They are a value-added distributor acting as a supply chain partner to many well-established vendors and brands. We supply enterprise-level Wi-Fi, Point-to-Point, and security technologies to a very hungry market. The products and services we sell are always in high demand.
They are a privately owned, award-winning business that has become a recognised leader in its industry – and much like the industry itself, the company has been in continual rapid growth since its inception in 2005. Our headquarters are situated in the most beautiful of surroundings, with the offices set within a series of modern barn conversions right in the heart of the Oxfordshire countryside.
An exciting opportunity has come available for a NetSuite Administrator within the NetSuite Team.
The ideal candidate will join our growing team working on our NetSuite CRM system.
The principal duties will be:
- Generation of Suite Scripts to fulfil business requirements.
- Understand, Maintain & Update Legacy Code
- Ability to accurately document & communicate scripts & workflows.
- NetSuite Report Generation & Modification.
- NetSuite System Updates – including products, classes, customers.
- Ensuring that workflows within NetSuite are running correctly (with a view for possible creation of new workflows/scripts as per business needs in the future dependent on skills acquired).
- NetSuite Data migration, Imports & Exports.
- Excel Report Generation & Modification.
We are looking for the following skills and experience:
- Experience of data migration and process improvements
- Knowledge of database structures.
- Experience of database report building.
- Project Management Experience
- Experience of working with third party plugins/Integrations.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience in working with Netsuite
- Knowledge of SuiteScript 1.0 and 2.x
- Knowledge of SuiteAnalytics
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Problem solver
- Willingness to learn & develop.
- Ability to be flexible & show commitment when required by workload.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal & external parties.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working with Netsuite in a development role.
- Hybrid Working
- Learning and Development Plan
- Motivosity Reward and Recognition system
- On-Site Gym
- Pool table/ Batak/Table Football
- 25 days holiday
- Extra Holiday for long service
- 2 Well Being days
- Birthday Bonus
- Anniversary Bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Medical Scheme
- Sick Pay
- Life Insurance 4 x salary
- Free Parking
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.