Position; Office Administrator (12-Month Contract)
Location; Harwell, Oxfordshire
Salary; £18,000 – £23,000 per annum
Our client is looking for an Office Administrator on a 12-month maternity cover contract with potentially the opportunity to go permanent.
- Booking collections / deliveries up to 4 weeks in advance in turn creating routes for 3 Technicians / Drivers
- Combining routes to ensure the company are making the most of each route (Covering the whole of the UK)
- Arranging couriers where appropriate
- Claims handling / speaking with a variety of customers – the customer base is vast and varied meaning you need to have the ability to be flexible in your approach and communication style with each customer base
- Ordering supplies for the office and other areas of the business
- Assisting other departments where needed, example helping with goods in / requests from the warehouse team
- Archiving / filing completed projects files and updating archive logs
The successful applicant will have excellent organisation skills with the ability to manage a variety of tasks daily basis along with a professional telephone manner.
- Previous office experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive and self-motivated with a ‘can-do’ attitude
Abingdon, Didcot, Wallingford, Oxford, Wantage, Oxford
Office Admin, Customer Support, Administration, Claims
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.