Position; Office Administrator
Location; Long Hanborough
Salary; £22,000 – £26,000 per annum
About the role;
Planet Recruitment are proud to be working with a fast-growing organisation based in Long Hanborough who are seeking 2 x Office Administrators on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be a pro-active team player to provide administrative support to the office managers and Directors.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm.
- The following duties are to be undertaken:
- Answer calls, take messages, book appointments and diary manage for the Engineers and Directors.
- Keep and file departmental records (both paper and electronic).
- Place purchase orders for materials and equipment and monitor deliveries and invoices.
- Create and send quotations, risk assessments and order acknowledgements.
- Draft and send correspondence on behalf of the Directors and Office Manager.
- Sending and closing down the Engineer job sheets and carry out any follow up from these.
- Assist the Office Manager and Finance Manager with invoicing administration as required.
- Stock control for the office i.e. stationary and other supplies.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate
- Confident telephone manner
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively.
Witney, Faringdon, Long Hanborough, Oxford, Kidlington, Abingdon, Didcot, Swindon
Administrator, Office Admin, Sales Administrator, Office Support
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.