Role: Office Administrator
Basis: Part Time – 25 Hours
Salary/Package: Up to £24,000 (FTE)
Benefits 25 Days Holiday pro-rata and rising (plus bank holidays), Training and Development
Flexible Working (WFH Incentives), Bupa Cash Plan. Free Parking.
Are you looking for a Part Time Office Administrator role in Oxfordshire?
One of the leading award-winning IT companies who offers complete out-sourced IT solutions to organisations across the UK and Europe are looking at add further assistance in their central services team.
As an Office Administrator you will be working in a close-knit team who strive to provide the best service they can to the wider business.
Being an Office Administrator, you will work closely with members of the Finance and Admin Team, benefiting from the chance to assist other areas of the business (e.g., Sales and Technical Departments) and working in a positive culture that encourages and supports learning and development.
- As a successful Office Administrator, you will be responsible for areas including (but not limited to):
- Sales order processing with suppliers.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Ensuring that office supplies are adequately stocked.
- Answering incoming calls, able to confidently transfer the calls as required and take accurate messages in the person’s absence.
- Maintaining admin records (RMA log, Internal purchase orders etc.)
- Arranging courier shipments and collections, and post distribution.
- Day-to-day general office duties (Replenishing kitchen utilities and refreshments, keeping the storage room clean and organised)
- Ensuring systems are maintained with up-to-date customer and supplier information.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Highly organised and strong attention to detail.
- Professional, approachable, and flexible.
- Team player, work effectively with colleagues across all functions.
- Demonstrates a positive and self-motivated approach.
- Tenacity and a strong desire to make a difference, always with the customer in mind.
My client is activity looking to make this hire ASAP, so if this position is of interest please APPLY NOW !
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.