Position; Operations Sales Administrator
Salary; £27,000 – £32,000 per annum
About the role;
Planet Recruitment are proud to be working with a fast-growing organisation based in Didcot the area who are looking for an Operations Sales Administrator on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Sales Office Manager, this role is office based and supports the sales field team, through ensuring the timely response to telephone and email enquiries and preparation of customer quotes.
The client operates on 40 hours a week Monday to Friday, have Christmas shutdown and a bonus scheme available.
- Taking telephone calls from customers
- Managing Customer relationships
- Placing sales orders, issuing delivery notes and invoice
- Getting involved in sales admin as and when required to ensure continuous improvement
- Proactively analyses outstanding order book for any changes and inform customers of any order issues
- Get involved with projects as and when required for continuous improvements
- Working closely with Sales Office Manager, sales reps, and customer services teams to ensure deliveries are on time
- Managing stock levels and supply chain processes by placing purchase orders with other departments and booking customer deliveries
- Monitor upcoming deliveries and inform all parties of any delays/problems
- Proactively manage stock levels and supply chain processes to maximise product availability in the warehouse
- Managing Sales Team relationships
- Preparing a daily outstanding order report for customers and sales team
- Produce KPI’s for Sales team
- Strong team working skills with the ability to influence, motivate and inspire team members
- Previous experience working for a manufacturing business preferable
- Proven track record in sales with a strong commercial background and proven operational supply chain knowledge
- Ability to build and develop excellent customer relationships
- Good understanding of Microsoft office, MRP/ERP tools such as SAP
Didcot, Abingdon, Oxford, Harwell, Chilton, Reading, Wallingford, Wantage
Administrator, Sales Administration, Order processing, customer service administration
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.