Position; Personal Assistant (Contract)
Salary; £30,000 – £32,000 Pro Rata (£16,000 – £18,000 – 3 days a week)
About the role;
Planet Recruitment are working with our-well established client based in the Didcot area who are seeking a part-time Personal Assistant on a maternity cover contract. The working hours are Tues, Weds and Thurs with the options of working at home 1 day per week.
Usual Hours are either 7:30am – 3pm or 8:30pm – 4pm.
- Coordinating the travel arrangements for all employees which includes booking flights, arranging ground transfers both in the UK and overseas, accommodation and hire cars
- Co-ordinating the management of events including production and publication of the travel itinerary and distribution of e tickets
- Completion of the flight manifest including input of passenger details and submission to travel agencies
- Completion of the rooming lists including submission of the list to hotels
- Co-ordination of the arrival of the team and any VIPs
- Be available to provide UK back up support for any travel issues that may occur, sometimes out of normal working hours
- To assist in monitoring all costs and budgets relating to the Travel Department, checking and reconciling and completing the administrative process
- To be responsible for organising all visa’s
- The successful candidate will ideally be degree educated and possess excellent IT and communication skills
- Will be fully flexible and able to meet deadlines
- Has the abilty to be able to prioritise work under pressure
- Will be able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail and maintain confidentiality
- Must possess excellent administration skills
- Be able to build good working relationships with both colleagues and travel providers
- It is essential the successful candidate has a minimun of 3 years experience working in a similar environment
- The successful candidate must have a clean driving license, the ability to work in the UK and be fully vaccinated
Didcot, Abingdon, Wantage, Oxford, Milton Park, Wallingford, Southmoor, Kingston Bagpuize
Administrator, Personal Assistant, Office Manager, Team Support, Travel Coordinator
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.