Position; PICKER / PACKER
Location; Southall, UB2
Salary; £10.00 PER HOUR
We require a number of Pickers and packer to join our clients team based in UB2, Southall
Immediate starts available with long term / permanent work available,
Mixture of shifts avaiilable from earlies, afternoons and night Monday to Friday
This is a full time, Monday to Friday role, our client requires people who can complete all the shifts on a weekly basis.
- You will be required to pick orders in an accurate and time efficient manner.
- Have a good attention to detail, ensuring items and work is completed with minimal errors.
- Packing of picked items ready for despatch and ensuring labels are printed and addressed to the correct items.
- You must adhere to all aspects of health and safety and company guidelines.
- Attention to detail is paramount as you will be required to check parts to ensure they are correct for processing within the production team
- Full training will be given
- Positive and self motivated with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- You will need to have a good understanding of written and spoken English.
Hounslow, Ealing, Acton, Wembley, Hayes
Supply Chain, Logistics, warehousing, team leader, logistics, quality, inspection
If you are interested in the role please contact Planet Recruitment on 01235 608455 for more information.
Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.