Our client are a well respected family run business who provide mechanical services across Oxfordshire and the surrounding counties who specialise in installation and maintenance of Heating, Plumbing and Ventilation Systems on commercial and industrial projects, who due to continued growth are looking to add to their highly successful team of engineers.
- Plumbing and heating works to new and existing properties, domestic and commercial.
- Carrying out new installations in domestic and commercial environments.
- Hot and cold water services, heating and gas installation work
- Maintenance on varied systems.
- Provide a first-class service and customer experience to our clients.
- Work to deadlines.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations.
- To run and manage projects.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Sound experience and have CCN1, CKR1, HTR1, CEN1 &WAT1 (or CENWAT), CPA1
- Commercial Gas desirable but not essential – CODNC01, COCN1, CGDA1, CORT1, ICPN1, CIGA1, CPCP1, TPCP1A.
- NVQ Level 3 Plumbing/ Heating/ Ventilation is essential.
- Previous experience servicing and fault finding of domestic boilers and appliances.
- Qualifications in renewable energy desired.
- Able to complete boiler installations.
- Relevant Gas Safe Registration and Tickets
- Full ACS Domestic Gas Safe Tickets
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Highly competitive salary
- Company van
- Company mobile
Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Northamptonshire, Berkshire
If of interest please email
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.