Position; Portfolio Executive
Location; Wantage, Oxfordshire
Salary; £22,000 – £28,000 per annum
Planet Recruitment have just registered an exciting opportunity for a Portfolio Executive to join our fast-growing client based in Wantage, Oxfordshire.
- Dealing with customer queries and requests in a professional and efficient manner.
- Maintaining the portfolio based on information provided by the customer and other third parties
- Assisting the Procurement team providing necessary information for utility contracts.
- Managing acquisitions and disposals for existing contracts.
- Processing utility billing
- Performing or contributing to regular validation runs to identify whether billing contains errors.
- Submitting regular batches of validated invoices to the customer to pay.
- Ensuring invoices are paid within terms, communicating remittance information to suppliers.
- Ideally have familiarity with the utility industry and its terminology.
- Have a mathematical and analytical skillset understanding for reporting.
- Have excellent communication skills for dealing with customers, contractors and other team members.
- Be self-motivated and able to work autonomously.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Excel and computer literate.
- Well-presented and professional.
- Full UK Driving Licence required.
Wantage, Didcot, Abingdon, Cholsey, Oxford, Swindon, Faringdon, Witney
Accounts Payable, Purchase Ledger, Energy, Utilities, Customer Relationship
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.