Position; Portfolio Manager
Location; Wantage, Oxfordshire
Salary; £28,000 – £34,000 per annum
Planet Recruitment have just registered an exciting opportunity for a Portfolio Manager to join our fast-growing client based in Wantage, Oxfordshire.
- Dealing with customer queries and requests in a professional and efficient manner.
- Attending customer/supplier meetings alongside the Portfolio Team Manager.
- Providing reports and commentary required by the customer as part of the service deliverables.
- Assisting the Procurement team providing necessary information for utility contracts.
- Managing acquisitions and disposals for existing contracts.
- Ensuring invoices are paid within terms and remittances are communicated to suppliers.
- Supplier account management, liaising with suppliers to ensure payments are correctly allocated, debt positions are managed and additions/removals from the portfolio dealt with correctly.
- Resolving challenges and obtaining refunds/credits (savings), meeting a stated savings target to ensure the customer is saving at the anticipated level.
- Analysing and querying historic billing to recover overcharging, including site investigations if necessary, delivering savings against target for contract income (shared savings).
- Producing utility budgets for customers based on consumption, contract rates historic billing and other available data.
- Compiling all data necessary for CRC submissions to be made accurately and in compliance with reporting rules.
- Carrying our analysis of potential cost of CRC and reporting to customer.
- To complete customer specific annual reports.
- Project managing the installation of AMR meters, sub-meters and loggers where necessary and agreed with the customer.
- Overseeing maintenance and data collection of metering portfolio once up and running.
- Adding/removing supplies from relevant MOP and DC contract.
- Ideally have familiarity with the utility industry and its terminology.
- Have a mathematical and analytical skillset understanding for reporting.
- Have excellent communication skills for dealing with customers, contractors and other team members.
- Be self-motivated and able to work autonomously.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Excel and computer literate.
- Well-presented and professional.
- Full UK Driving Licence required.
Wantage, Didcot, Abingdon, Cholsey, Oxford, Swindon, Faringdon, Witney
Accounts Payable, Purchase Ledger, Energy, Utilities
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.