Position; Product Coordinator
Location; Long Crendon, Buckinghamshire
Salary; £20,000 – £22,000 + Bonus
Our fast-growing client in Thame, Oxfordshire is seeking a Project Coordinator to join their organisation on a permanent basis.
Responsible for maintaining and building on the key data behind both the existing product range and all new product developments.
The following areas are the direct responsibility of the Product Coordinator;
* Assisting with entering information onto the ERP system for new and existing products.
* Entering information on New products to ensure all key product data is captured.
* Supporting the technical and Quality departments by collating and sharing information.
* Create and Develop procedure notes.
* Assisting with report set-up and distribution to ensure product information is both accurate and easily accessible to all relevant stakeholders across the business.
- Prior experience working within a team environment.
- Proficient IT skills for system management and Office 365 based applications
- Strong admin or coordination skills
- Experience with ERP systems (Desirable)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good coordination skills
- Ability to work with multiple departments.
- Happy to travel when required.
- Can work alone and possesses effective time management.
- Strong team orientation with ability to inspire others
Thame, Aylesbury, Oxford, High Wycombe, Chinnor, Watlington, Wallingford
If this role sounds of interest then please click apply or contact our Technical Divisional Manager on or call 01865 257 455.
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.