Our client are an E-power engineering enterprise specialising in development of full life cycle low – medium volume electromagnetic products and design services, who due to major business wins are looking to add a Machinist to their growing business.
Main responsibilities include:
- Honing, grinding, and polishing on machine shop equipment
- Performing inspections of equipment, materials, and products
- Maintain a safe and clean workstation
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed on time and to
- required quality
- Maintain the Company’s commitment to Quality, Health & Safety, and the
- Environment in all activities
- Perform routine maintenance tasks on machines as required
Experience and qualifications:
- Previous experience working in a machine shop / tool room environment
- Manual machinist working on Lathes, Mills and Grinding machines
- Excellent time management
- Pro-active, Team player with consideration of others
- Ability to work on their own when required
- High attention to detail and ability to achieve high levels of accuracy
- Good communication skills
- Positive ‘Can do attitude’ with the ability to be flexible, hardworking
Andover, Basingstoke, Marlborough, Salisbury, Reading, Didcot, Abingdon, Winchester, Southampton, Guildford, Slough
If of interest please contact our Technical Manager Dylan on email OR call on 01865 257 455.
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.