Our client is looking for 3 temporary to permanent Production Operatives to join their team based in Thame.
Working within the Production team you will be required to ensure work as a team to ensure shift targets are met on a daily basis
Various shifts are available including 6am – 2pm, 2pm – 10pm, and 10pm until 6am, and normal dayshifts.
- Help to collate customer orders, ready for shipping
- Conducting daily check and any ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Checking raw material quality issued for processing
- Ensuring the warehouse is kept clean at all times adhering to company health and safety policies
- Ensure products are correctly packed to target in line with company and customer expectations.
- Label, Weigh & Pack products as required/trained.
- Correctly pack finished goods safely, to specification standards and in the correct orientation.
- No experience is necessary as full training will be given
- Attention to detail as well as being able to work in a fast paced environment
- ‘Can do’ attitude and proactive approach
- Good team worker
Abingdon, Didcot, Wallingford, Oxford, Bicester, Wantage, Cowley, Thame, Aylesbury
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.