Position; Production Operative x 6
Location; Thame, Oxfordshire
Salary; £24,000 per annum
Planet Recruitment have recently registered 6 x exciting new opportunity for a temp2perm Production Operative in Thame, Oxfordshire. We have positions on both AM and PM shift Monday to Friday.
- Responsible for testing and fault finding of both high and low voltage assemblies following test procedures and using traditional fault diagnostics.
- Work from electrical schematics to ensure the safety and functionality of systems and associated equipment (control panels and electrical boards etc).
- Working closely with the Production Manager and other shop floor staff to meet tight deadlines and targets.
- Conduct panel wiring of equipment
- Advise the rest of the team (Production, Project teams etc.) on any electrical issues or suggestions.
- Occasionally go to customer sites to provide on-site fitting, testing and advice to their own teams.
- Monitor functional test yield and take corrective actions were necessary.
- Develop and execute test processes to support needs and permit future growth.
- Can read, understand and follow Build Instructions BOM’s and electrical schematics.
- Can use ERP and Team Centre to obtain the information required.
- Can carry out tasks unsupervised.
- Has a high degree of product manufacturing or process knowledge and can apply that to problem solving.
- Tackles problem solving in a logical way to arrive at the root cause.
- Knows when to escalate issues and problems.
- Can clearly communicate both written and verbally what is required.
- Can use E-mail, Word and Excel to an intermediate standard.
- Good attention to detail and good manual dexterity.
Thame, Oxford, Wheatley, Aylesbury, Long Crendon, Aston Clinton, Chalgrove, Chinnor
Production, Production Operative, Electrical, Testing
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.