Position; Project Coordinator
Location; Long Crendon, Buckinghamshire
Salary; £20,000 – £23,000 + Bonus
Our fast-growing client in Thame, Oxfordshire is seeking a Project Coordinator to join their organisation on a permanent basis.
Responsible for maintaining and building on the key data behind both the existing product range and all new product developments.
- First point of contact for assisting with the set-up and development of all product records and data within the company ERP System.
- Developing and controlling new processes and procedures to sit alongside New Product Introduction (NPI) and Bill of Material (BOM) management.
- Supporting the NPI process to ensure all key product data is captured.
- Supporting with BOM management.
- Working with multiple departments within the business (Technical / Operations / Commercial / Finance) to develop procedure notes for the key set-up and monitoring activities related to products within the business.
- Prior experience working within a team environment.
- Experience with ERP systems.
- Experience supporting development of new business processes.
- Prior experience working with Sage X3.
Thame, Aylesbury, Oxford, High Wycombe, Chinnor, Watlington, Wallingford
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.