Our client are an E-power engineering enterprise specialising in development of full life cycle low – medium volume electromagnetic products and design services, who due to major business wins are looking to add a project design engineer to their growing business.
Main responsibilities include:
- Develop special purpose machinery [motors, actuators, and sensors]
- Develop tooling for test and production
- Feasibility analysis and design from concept to developed product
- Writing Specifications, Technical Reports, Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA) and SOP’s
- Generate BOMs and Job Cards.
- Create engineering drawings to BS 8888 standard
- Liaising with customers and external suppliers
- Support production on build for customer orders
Experience and qualifications:
- 3+years development experience in rotating machinery desirable.
- Competent user of Solidworks or similar 3D CAD package
- Experience developing designs from concept through to build, test and qualification
- FEA experience desirable
- Working in markets for Aerospace, Defence, Oil and Gas, Automotive and Marine
- Knowledge of work with quality systems [AS9100 / ISO 9001]
Andover, Basingstoke, Marlborough, Salisbury, Reading, Didcot, Abingdon, Winchester, Southampton, Guildford, Slough
If of interest please contact our Technical Manager Dylan on email OR call on 01865 257 455.
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.