Position; Purchasing Coordinator
Location; Witney, Oxfordshire
Salary; £25,000 – £28,000 per annum
We are excited to be working with a well-established organisation in the Witney rea who are seeking a Procurement/Purchasing Coordinator on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the procurement and supply chain team along with providing general administration support to the department.
- Arrange special bid pricing from vendors
- Getting quotes from suppliers
- Supporting sales including updating details in a CRM
- Raising sales orders and acknowledgements
- Placing purchase orders and managing through to delivery
- Liaising with all departments for onsite installations
- Maintaining software and warranties database
- Supporting accounts with queries and chasing invoices
- Helping with contract renewals
- A motivated and organised individual, with a flexible approach to work and ‘can do’ attitude.
- An excellent communicator, with a clear and confident telephone manner, and a good working knowledge of systems, including Excel.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail, with good numerical skills.
- The ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a dedicated team.
- A problem solver who can work under pressure and prioritise their workload/ work to deadlines.
Witney, Oxford, Carterton, North Leigh, Woodstock, Kidlington, Abingdon
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.