Salary – £25k – £30k
Our client is an experienced QA Engineer to aid the development of B2B applications, based on their cloud Digital Asset Management (DAM) platform. This is a remote position with the option for regular days in our Uxbridge office.
Our client is a leading provider of Digital Asset Management and workflow solutions to the Retail and Entertainment sectors. We are developing a SAAS DAM platform and client product suite to drive the next stage in growth of the business.
They run both manual and automated tests against our product suite. You would contribute tests to our automated test suite and documentation to supplement any manual testing required.
You would join our Quality Assurance team and work closely with our Product Owners and development teams to ensure the product is of high quality and meets client expectations.
What they are looking for:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understand how Test Driven Development works
- Basic understanding of software testing approaches, levels and types
- Ability to write clear and concise test cases
- Design and implement automated tests where necessary
- Effectively feedback results of the test suite execution to necessary stakeholders
- Record and manage defects throughout their lifecycle
- Support other QA workstreams with test execution during busy periods
- Flexibility to be able to jump between different projects, tools and processes
- Contribute to testing and technical documentation
The ideal candidate has
- Experienced in the use of Issue Tracking Software (JIRA knowledge desirable)
- Understands how to test API endpoints
- Understands of Automation Testing Tools (Cypress.io knowledge desirable)
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum, Kanban & Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Basic understanding of build pipelines using common CI/CD and SCM tools (e.g. GitLab)
What we’ll give you
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunity to work across the stack
- Flat company structure
- Contribute to the success of the support function
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.