POSITION; Quality Inspector
SHIFT; (Monday – Thursday 10am – 3pm – Friday 9am – 1:00pm – plus overtime/weekend work available)
Hour Rate; £15.00 – £17.00 an hour
We require Quality Inspectors for our client near Abingdon in Oxfordshire. You will be responsible for Operating CMM equipment (specifically Faro with Polyworks).
- Understand 3D CAD models and manipulate where needed for CMM measurement purposes.
- Perform goods-in visual and mechanical inspection where required.
- Use basic mechanical measurement equipment, verniers, micrometers, slips, pins, height gauges, thread gauges, DTIs etc.
- Operate CMM equipment (specifically Faro with Polyworks).
- Create CMM programs for inspection of parts and tooling against engineering and customer specifications and drawings.
- Verify measurements where required, using alternative methods.
- Create ISIRs and FAIRs.
- Read and interpret supplier ISIRs and FAIRs.
- Substantial Quality experience within a similar, regulated manufacturing environment
- Confident using a wide range of inspection measuring equipment
- Strong understanding of the implications of highly regulated Quality Management Systems
- ISO 14001, ISO 18001, AD Merkblatt AD2000-HP0, Pressure Equipment Directive
- Welding technologies – Mig and Tig (particularly Stainless Steel and Aluminium Alloys)
Abingdon, Didcot, Wallingford, Oxford, Bicester, Wantage, Oxford, Cowley, Thame, Bicester, Witney, Aylesbury
Welding, Production, Manufacturing, Fabrication, Engineering,
Planet Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.