Our client are a internationally recognised automotive components supplier to highly prestigious car manufacturers in Europe, the United States and Asia, who due to continued growth are looking to appoint a Quality Manager to their growing team.
- Maintain and develop the documented Management Systems according to IATF 16949 and ISO 14001.
- Be the main contact for the customer and suppliers in case of quality related issues.
- Plan and conduct Process, Product and System Audits.
- Plan, monitor and document all ISIR.
- Maintain and develop the Process FMEA.
- Be a driving force behind the continuous improvement process.
- Manage the training system as part of the QMS.
- Manage the calibration system as part of the QMS.
- KPIs tracking, reporting and defining actions to reach the targets.
- Contact for business applications (ERP, quality management) in cooperation with our Project team at the headquarters (Germany).
The ideal candidate for this position should have related experience in Sustainability Management Systems for the Automotive Industry including Quality IATF 16949, ISO 14001 and other. Through daily contacts with the entire Plant Team and the Customer you assure the Product Quality and report to the Plant Manager.
- Experience in the Automotive manufacturing sector.
- Advanced skills in Quality Management Systems in accordance with IATF 16949 and ISO 14001.
- Proficient in Quality Techniques such as FMEA, SPC, MSA, 8D.
- Meticulous in data analysis.
- Diplomacy in the internal and external communication on all levels.
- Have an excellent time-keeping & attendance record.
- Organizational and planning capacity.
- Knowledge of business processes.
- Teamwork and flexibility.
- Competitive base salary
- Health cover
Banbury, Bicester, Oxford, Eynsham, Witney, Carterton, Didcot, Abingdon, Thame, Aylesbury, Woodstock, Yarnton
If of interest please email on
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.