A market leading global Manufacturing Company have an excellent opening for a Quality Technician at their site in Oxfordshire. The company has multiple sites globally and have recently invested heavily in their UK site.
The company is growing rapidly and now requires a Quality Technician to support their growing business.
- Production line rejects: to ensure production line rejects are evaluated against customer acceptance criteria in accordance with defined quality process procedures.
- To provide technical wheel mounting analysis on returned assemblies.
- Quarantine: to maintain containment of suspect / rejected components in a manor to prevent further damage and to enable instance trace-ability. Provide routine quarantine stock-taking.
- Disposing of rejected components and scrapping of components.
- Performing product audits to ensure completed assemblies conform to specification. Verifying production operational compliance.
- To be a team player within “Problem Solving” (8D) processes.
- Quality Training: to support the quality training activities on best practices, methods and techniques to reduce non-quality events and products.
- Quality support in company wide objectives and continuous improvements.
- Support advance quality planning: supporting activities within the ISIR process such as new product testing & process validation.
- To be responsible for performing product audits process.
- Basic understanding of “Lean Manufacturing Culture”.
- Experienced in operating within automotive quality environment
- Computer literate: Microsoft Excel, Word and Access. MRP systems would be advantage.
- Clean driving licence is required.
- Knowledgeable in SPC (desirable, but training will be given).
- Knowledgeable in FMEA (desirable, but training will be given).
- Knowledgeable in 8D (desirable, but training will be given).
- Knowledgeable in calibration (desirable, but training will be given).
- Knowledgeable Product audits (desirable, but training will be given).
Attractive salary, Company contributed pension scheme, attendance bonus
Kidlington ,Oxford, Bicester, Abingdon, Cowley, Blackbird Leys, Headington, Witney
If you feel this role is for you and would like discuss in more detail please contact Dylan Lallier on 01865 257 455 or email
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.