Position; QUALITY TECHNICIAN / INSPECTOR
Salary; £14.00 – £15.00 per hour
We require a quality inspector for our client based on their clients site in Derby, you will be required to carry out detailed inspection of components and parts for Automotive and Aerspace products, ensuring all paperwork is completed and customer specifications are adhered to at all times
- Accountable for quality checking company products against engineering drawing requirements
- Recording and reporting accurate information as required
- Control over parts and products to go to process within the business.
- Using the site ERP system to process jobs to completion
- Able to triage and understand incoming returns / by backs
- Experience in quality control or quality assurance inspection
- Ability to read, understand and interpret engineering drawings and specifications
- Experience in the use of testing equipment, inspection equipment and measuring equipment
- Attention to detail and conscientious attitude
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Strong character who can work in a team and independently
Quality, Inspection, Aerospace, Automotive, Supply chain, Logistics, warehouse, Technician
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.