Position; Sales Administrator (12 month contract)
Salary; £20,000 – £25,000 per annum
- Ensure systems are maintained with up-to-date customer information, setting up and maintaining monthly agreements on CRM
- Review and set up contract terms and conditions
- Develop a strong understanding of the product portfolio and educate Sales Team on relevant features and opportunities to maximize customer growth
- Work with the Sales Team and manage incoming quote requests for new opportunities
- Responding to, and quoting any software requests / Renewals and provide weekly forecasts
- Work alongside our existing Renewals Manager being responsible for actively engaging with clients in pursuit of continued renewal of software/maintenance contracts
- Manage the day-to-day requests for adding/removing licenses for existing clients, ensuring agreements are kept up to date
- Processing orders ensuring an efficient turn around on the delivery of the license
- Partners with the Sales Team to preserve and improve customer contracts and relationships.
- Provide accurate forecasting of Renewals
- Assist the Licensing Manager with other administrative tasks
- Identifies and responds to customer (internal and external) enquiries for administrative support. Ensures the accuracy and timely submission of renewal quotes/reminders.
- Liaising with Software Supplier/Finance assisting with Month End Reports
- Sending welcome emails and managing EU expectations
- Self-starter with excellent organizational, administrative, and interpersonal skills; self-motivated and pro-active
- Strong communication skills
- Professional, approachable, and flexible
- Team player, works effectively with colleagues across all functions
- Demonstrates energy and positive attitude
- Tenacity and a strong desire to make a difference, always with the customer in mind
- Great attention to detail
- Experience from a Reseller would be highly preferred but not essential
- Experience of selling Microsoft, Sophos, Barracuda, Veeam or any other software security vendors preferred but again not essential
- Strong customer service led skills and strong communication
- A positive and self-motivated approach
Didcot, Abingdon, Wantage, Oxford, Milton Park, Wallingford, Southmoor, Kingston Bagpuize
Administrator, Sales Administrator, Office Support, Customer Support
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.