ARE YOU LOOKING TO GET INTO SALES? NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Position; Sales Executive
Location; Didcot, Oxfordshire
Salary; £22,000 – £28,000 per annum including commission
Planet Recruitment has registered 7 x brand new positions for our well-established and fast-growing client in the Milton Park (Didcot) area. Our client is looking for ambitious candidates who are looking to begin a career within the sales industry with the opportunity of fantastic earning potentials and benefits!
Our client has an open assessment day on Friday 30TH July 2021 for a half-day (9am – 12pm)
- A perfect opportunity to anyone wishing to start their career in IT sales
- 50% New Business Development with a win and retain basis
- 50% Opportunity to cross/upsell to existing accounts
- Prospect and qualify opportunities by phone
- You will manage the full sales cycle from lead generation up to the close of business into existing and new accounts
- Pre-Sales support engineers available to open wider and complex infrastructure upgrades both onsite and to cloud
- Discuss, advise and provide quotations to your clients for project requirements
- Maintain working relationships with suppliers, negotiating costs as required
- Responsible for maintenance of margins to hit monthly and quarterly GP targets
- Candidates will be expected to attend face to face client meetings when appropriate
- No experience required but within an interest in sales
- Selling in a business-to-business environment preferred but not essential
- Target Driven, ambitious and hungry to earn a substantial salary
- An interest in IT and technology
- A positive, self-motivated and hunter mentality
- Successful applicants should be within a commutable distance of Milton Park, Didcot
- A New business sales attitude, hungry and keen to earn lots of money
- A customer or sales focused career background
Didcot, Abingdon, Wallingford, Oxford, Wantage, Harwell
Sales, Entry Level, Business Development, Account Manager
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.