Service Delivery Manager
Salary £40K – £50K Plus Car or car allowance (£500 per month) 22 days holidays. Pen plus benefits package options.
Oxfordshire – Hybrid working 2 days per week in office.
The Operational Delivery Manager forms part of the Technical Services Team which sits in the Managed Service and Technical Operations Department. The primary role of the Operational Delivery Manager is to provide excellence in management and support for all Managed Services customers to ensure that customer satisfaction and experience lead to growth, annuity and contract renewals.
- To manage the day-to-day relationship with the customer from a service perspective, own the key and significant communication both to and from the customer.
- Schedule and attend regular customer service reviews as per contracts
- Ensure Service Level Agreements are achieved
- Fulfil line management function for on-site Managed Service teams
- Provide monthly reporting to the Head of Service Delivery including SLA’s, call volumes, major incidents and other management information
- To fully understand each Support / Managed Service Agreement for their respective customers and ensure that contractual obligations and deliverables are continually met.
- Take ownership of any support issues which are of a critical nature and drive forwards from a Problem Management view
- Attend prospect presentations and support the commercial team during presales stages
- Manage escalation process on all major incidents/changes and also on issues to the manufacturer ensuring adherence to SLA’s
- Dealing with and resolving customer complaints
- Training the live/on-site operations team in how to deal with incidents and customer communication
- Creation, maintenance and management of Risk Logs ensuring the customer has full visibility of all items detailed, understands and accepts the risk and informed of any plan to mitigate or eliminate the risk.
- Creation, maintenance and implementation of Service Improvement Plans that detail both proactive as well as reactive actions.
- Identify service improvement and commercial opportunities with existing customers
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A willingness to jump in on an incident no matter what the time of the day
- Good commercial/contract awareness
- Ability to promote CPD within the team
- Excellent personal presentation skills
- Good numerical and literacy skills
- Good level of Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and Word packages
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.