Sr Manager, International IT
£80k – £100k Plus Benefits
Benefits: – Pension, Death in Service, Income protection, Critical illness, Private medical insurance, Private Dental Insurance
Our client is a performance beauty company with a customer-centric approach focused on delivering breakthrough products.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a company who is looking to Scale Up in the UK & Europe.
They are seeking an experienced Sr. Manager to be responsible, accountable, and hands-on for the management of IT Operations, Infrastructure, System Administration and End Users support for our international locations. The successful candidate will have proven experience and a detailed knowledge of industry’s best practices, and processes.
They will manage the desktop support staff and help shape a culture of providing our users both high Customer Service Value as well as high Technical Value. They will be responsible for implementing and overseeing required systems, such as an ITSM system for tracking and managing Incidents, Problems, Change, and Assets.
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, new challenges, evolving their skills and partnering with top talent to create an IT experience like no other. If you are looking for an opportunity to showcase your ideas & abilities while growing your knowledge, look no further!
key responsibilities of the role:
- Lead on International IT strategy/roadmap
- Work closely with PMO function to own framework for International IT development and ensure alignment to broader Global strategy
- Support Digital Marketing team to translate vision into deliverable system solutions
- Budget control – optimisation of recurring cost base and ownership of development budget
- Ensure consistency of customer experience across multiple territories and operational models (Direct/Indirect)
- Local vendor management
- Support International Leadership Team to drive efficiency, productivity and cost control through technology
- Ensure adequate service desk support for all employees across all territories
Skills and Qualifications Required for this Dynamic Team Member:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Information Systems, Computer Science or a related field is required. Master’s Degree (MIS) is a plus
- 7+ years of public company experience in Information Technology
- Proven working experience as a Senior Systems Engineer or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of cloud systems and services, and computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data center management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Ability to manage personnel, be very agile, with ability to balance several high priorities and projects
- MCSE Preferred
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.