POSITION; TIG Welder
SHIFT; Late Shift (Monday – Thursday 2:15pm – 10.15pm – Friday 1pm – 7pm – plus overtime/weekend work available)
SHIFT; Early Shift (Monday – Thursday 5:45am – 1:45pm – Friday 5:45am – 1:00pm – plus overtime/weekend work available)
SALARY; £19 – £23.00 Per Hour
We require TIG Welders for our client near Abingdon in Oxfordshire, this is a temporary/contract position starting immediately with the opportunity to go permanent, if of interest.. You will be required to carry out skilled TIG welding work including inspection, preparation and cutting, to fabricate, repair, maintain and install metal items, checking/testing.
- Carry out skilled TIG welding work
- Join thin metals of varying compositions by operating specialised hand and power tools.
- Use tungsten inert gas welding to fuse metal parts together.
- Weld in all positions and thicknesses.
- Previous TIG Welding & experience in arc welding process’s that uses tungsten electrode
- Ideally PCN2 coded but not essential
- Ability to read drawings
Abingdon, Didcot, Wallingford, Oxford, Bicester, Wantage, Oxford, Cowley, Thame, Bicester, Witney, Aylesbury
Welding, Production, Manufacturing, Fabrication, Engineering,
Planet Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.