Are you looking to join the Recruitment world or do you have experience within the sector and up for a new challenge?
Planet Recruitment are one of Oxfordshires fastest growing recruitment business’s. We were founded in 2019 and since then have gone from strength to strength within our respected key areas & due to this growth we are looking for Trainee / Commercial Consultants to join our highly motivated commerical team to work & grow within the division.
The role of a Trainee / Commercial Recruitment Consultant here at Planet Recruitment will be managing and building relationships with candidates & assessing their suitability to job vacancies as well as marketing job vacancies across multiple platforms. Long term there will be an opportunity to move into business development and working with clients also to help grow the desk further.
- Identify and build relationships with candidates.
- Interview and assess candidates suitability for specific roles.
- Create and write job adverts.
- Networking to build the Planet profile and develop opportunities for the Division.
- Offering candidate’s advice in line with the Planet values and vision.
- Assessing and advising the needs of candidates and clients alike.
- Build an ongoing pipeline of Candidates.
- Maintain our CRM / Candidate database.
- Achieve weekly / monthly KPI’s.
- Achieve revenue targets.
What we are looking for;
We are looking to speak to highly motivated, hard working people who are willing to learn the fast paced and rewarding industry of recruitment. Previous sales/any recruitment experience would be an advantage but certainly not necessary.
Key skills & knowledge;
- A positive attitude.
- Motivated to succeed.
- Organised and hard working.
- A willingness to learn and improve your skills.
- A great telephone manner.
- Strong listening skills.
- Tenacious and resilient.
- Have a can-do attitude.
- An interest in Sales/Recruitment within a commercial enviornment
- Sales experience.
- Recruitment experience
What you can expect from us;
- A lucrative salary of £20,000 – £25,000 + Uncapped commission.
- Holidays are 25 days per year plus bank holidays
- Exceptional Training and progression available
- Flexible working hours/days
- Pension · Company incentives and bonuses throughout the year
- The opportunity to progress your career right through to management level within a rapidly expanding company
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.