Position; Trainee Sales Representative
Location; Kidlington, Oxfordshire
Salary; £23,000 – £25,000 per annum
About the role;
The successful candidate will work alongside and be mentored by the sales and distribution team delivering excellent customer service and contributing to the continued growth and success of the business. Due to location you will need to have access to your own vehicle and drive.
- Fielding customer queries.
- Providing and following up with sales quotations.
- Taking Sales.
- Gathering and communicating market information and prospects.
- Assisting in resolving queries and complaints.
- Complete administration tasks as and when required.
- Assist the team with prioritising order and compiling delivery schedules.
- Keeping the customer and project tracking database up to date.
- Support with raising the profile and promoting the business.
- Enthusiastic individual with a genuine interest in developing a career in sales
- Works well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to perform well in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive by nature
- Good telephone manner
- Can do attitude
- Inquisitive by nature and someone who seeks opportunities rather than waits for opportunities
- Excellent organisational skills
- Confident individual
- Willingness to take on a multitude of tasks
- Ability to focus and preserve with tasks until completion
Kidlington, Woodstock, Yarnton, Oxford, Cowley, Abingdon, Banbury
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.