Position; Van Driver / Technician
Location; Didcot, Oxfordshire
Salary; £23,500 per annum
Planet Recruitment have recently registered an exciting opportunity for a well-established organisation based in the Didcot, Oxfordshire area.
- Caring for various plants ranging from small to large potted plants and trees, built-in planted beds, hanging plants and living walls
- Maintenance such as watering, feeding, pruning, general cleaning and titivation along with plant replacement
- Working in indoors locations along with occasional outside work
- Heavy lifting/moving plant displays
- Good customer service skills and having the ability to communicate with a variety of customers
- Generous holiday allowance
- Overtime, bonus scheme and pension scheme
- Working hours are 9 hours per day ranging from start times between 0530 – 0700 and finish times between 1430 -1600
- Previous experience in this or a similar role would be a bonus – but not essential, as full training will be given.
- Good attitude and work ethic – we are looking for personable, positive, friendly, and hard-working staff. Self-motivated when working alone – or collaborative and ‘enthusiastic when working as part of a team
- A good communicator, always able to represent the company in a professional manner, and of good deportment
- Energetic and physically fit – it is a ‘hands on’ and active role, and will require some lifting/moving of plant displays and other items
- Happy to start the working day early
- Enjoy travelling and happy to drive to different site locations – predominantly in central London and the Home Counties, but occasionally anywhere within the UK. Possession of a valid UK driving license essential
- Innovative and solutions minded when faced with a practical challenge
- Interest in plants and horticulture is an advantage
Didcot, Abingdon, Milton, Wallingford, Benson, Oxford
Horticultural, Technician, Van Driver
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.