Position; Van Driver
Location; Near, Didcot
Salary; £22,000 – £24,000
Our client is a looking for a Van Driver who can join their team of Technicians in undertaking specialist projects across the Country. You will be required to carry out cleaning and collections of damaged goods.
The role / responsibilities;
- Utilising a variety of tools to remove materials whilst working in a safe manner at all times in accordance with risk assessments and operating procedures.
- Ensure full compliance with all Company policies and procedures including health and safety and employment.
- Assisting line management in the development of and adherence to procedures in order to ensure safety, health, environmental and quality standards are maintained.
- Comply with the conditions of site permit to work systems.
- Maintaining high standards of housekeeping on site.
- Reporting faults on plant, equipment and PPE /RPE.
- Participating in training as appropriate.
- Participating in pre-job risk assessments when required.
- Completion and submission of relevant paperwork in an accurate and timely fashion, working in conjunction with Technical operations to ensure compliance.
- Play an active part in the cleaning and restocking of vehicles after use.
- Vehicle will be provided for travel
- Uniform provided
The ideal candidate would be dynamic, yet conscientious and able to handle items with great care and attention whilst working efficiently and productively.
- A willingness to learn and achieve
- Proven ability to work well within a team
- Demonstrate a genuine interest in practical outdoor work
- Prepared to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Be adaptable to change
- A flexible can-do attitude
Abingdon, Didcot, Wallingford, Oxford, Bicester, Wantage, Oxford, Cowley, Thame, Bicester, Witney,
Delivery driver, van driver, technician,
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.