Position; VEHICLE TECHNICIAN
Location; Near Grimsby
Salary; £26,000 – £32,000
Our client requires a 2 Vehicle Technicians to work on their site carrying out diagnostic and re-work of motor vehicles.
Working hours will be 8am until 5pm, Monday to Friday with overtime available at weekends.
Applicants must be qualified to Level 2 or 3 (NVQ or City and Guilds or IMI Qualification) in Vehicle Repair.
- Using latest diagnostic equipment to fault find on required vehicles
- Ability to work as part of a team and manage other technicians when required
- Experience in carrying out diagnostic and service repairs
- Identify worn & faulty components in accordance with the DVSA Standards
- Systematic and organised individual who pays attention to the smaller details
- Complete all required paperwork required with each job
Applicants must have a flexible approach to work with a meticulous attention to detail.
- Level 2 or 3 (NVQ or City and Guilds or IMI Qualification) in Vehicle Repair
- Working a normal dayshift
- PDI checks and repairs.
- Full Uk Driving licence
Grimsby, Hull, Lincoln, Sheffield, Doncaster, Scunthorpe, Skegness,
Mechanic, Vehicle Technician, motor technician,
For more information please contact Darren on 01865 608455.
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.