Our Client is an award winning garage in the Woking area, and offers a high standard of workmanship, quality control and customer care.
- The workshop mainly involves services with associated repairs and MOT’s
- Using latest diagnostic equipment to fault find on required vehicles
- Experience in carrying out diagnostic and service repairs
- Complete all required paperwork required with each job
Key skills & experience required;
- A relevant formal qualification in Automotive City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3
- Relevant experience as a Technician
- Servicing & fault finding skills
- Experience on a range of vehicles
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Pension contribution
- Sick pay
- Staff Discounts
- 21 Days Holiday aswell as bank holidays
If this role sounds of interest then please feel free to contact our Engineering Divisional Manager Dylan on 01865 257 455
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.