Position; Warehouse Operative
Location; Cowley, Oxford
Salary; £9.00 – £10.50 ph
We require 2 Warehouse Operatives to work for our client based in Cowley
- You will be required to check through incoming containment’s ready for processing within the production team.
- Attention to detail is paramount as you will be required to check parts to ensure they are correct for processing within the production team.
- Picking of orders ready to go to line workers within production
- Full training will be given but candidates must be able to rotate through the 3 shifts on a weekly basis.
- The role could lead to permanent positions for the right candidates with progression opportunities also available.
- Attention to detail is essential, no experience is required as full training will be given.
- Chance of a permanent position after a qualifying period.
- Some basic IT knowledge is required as you will be required to upload information onto the in-house computer system
Abingdon, Didcot, Wallingford, Oxford, Bicester, Wantage, Oxford, Kidlington, Cowley, Thame
Supply Chain, Logistics, Warehouse, production, inspection,
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send your CV or contact Darren or Graham on 01865 257455
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.