We are looking for a Warehouse Operatives to join our clients team based near Eynsham, Oxford (must drive due to location)
Pay rate is £10.00 per hour
Working shifts are from 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm or 10pm-6am, Monday to Friday.
- You will be required to pick orders in an accurate and time efficient manner.
- Have a good attention to detail, ensuring items and work is completed with minimal errors.
- Packing of picked items ready for despatch and ensuring labels are printed and addressed to the correct items.
- You must adhere to all aspects of health and safety and company guidelines.
- Full training will be given.
You will need to have a good understanding of written and spoken English and be able to work with computers.
Successful applicants should be within a commutable distance of Eynsham and drive with access to your own transport due to location
If you think the Warehouse role is for you please contact Darren Fuller at Planet Recruitment, or if you would like more information on the role please contact Darren on 01235 608455
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.