Position; Warehouse Operative
Location; Cowley, Oxfordshire
Salary: £22,000 – £24,000
Planet Recruitment are working with a fast-growing organisation based in Cowley, Oxfordshire who are seeking a permanent Warehouse Operative. The successful candidate will hold a Full UK Driving Licence along with ideally a Counterbalance or Reach Forklift licence too.
The usual hours for this position will be Monday to Friday 7am – 4:30pm but will also work on a Saturday 8am – 12pm (midday).
- Using the Forklift to manage goods and move items in and around the facility
- Taking deliveries to various locations
- Collecting parts / goods for the warehouse
- Taking orders over the phone / email
- Managing stock levels
- Picking items of the shelves for customers
- Speaking to customers face to face
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous warehouse experience
- Hardworking individual
- Team player
- Full UK Licence (essential)
- Ideally previous forklift experience (counterbalance or reach)
Cowley, Oxford, Headington, Horspath, Wheatley, Abingdon, Kidlington
Warehouse, Warehouse Operative, Forklift, Counterbalance, Reach
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.