Position; WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE
Location; Wombourne, West Midlands
Salary; £15-20 per hour
Our client based in Bridgnorth is looking for 5 Warehouse Operatives to join their team on a weekend night shift. The hours will be 6pm to 6am Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
You will be required to carry out standard warehouse duties, some lifting will be required.
- Loading and unloading, some lifting required, 2 man lifts where necessary
- Picking of orders in line with production requirements
- Packing and loading of completed picks
- Assembly of kits for production
- Pressure testing and quality inspection.
- General labouring where required within the warehouse
- Housekpeeping, ensuring the warehouse is kept clean at all times
Applicants should be physically fit with a good attention to detail. Experience of working in a Foundry would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Positive and self motivated with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Assembly / Moulding experience would be a benefit but not essential
- Able to work a night shift, and ok to work through the night.
Telford, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Wombourne, Shrewsbury, Kidderminster, Bobbington
Warehouse, Production, Picking, Packing, Assembly, Moulding, Shotblasting, Forklift
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.