Position; WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE
Salary; £11.00 – £11.00 per hour
Our client has an opportunity for a Warehouse Operative to join their team within a market leading specialist within their field, you will provide inspection for production through visual, and simple measurement techniques through simple company procedures.
The working hours are 6:30am – 3:30pm Monday to Friday and may involve the odd late shift in the future which could be 2pm – 1am Monday to Thursday.
Reporting to the shift line leader, duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Performing physical, functional and visual testing
- Taking appropriate action to prevent the release of non-conforming material
- Effectively communicating the results and findings
- Recording and reporting accurate information as required
- Experience in quality control or quality assurance inspection within a manufacturing / assembly environment
- Experience in the use of testing equipment, inspection equipment and measuring equipment
- Attention to detail and conscientious attitude
- Understanding customer requirements
- Team working ethos with a ‘no fault forward’ proactive approach
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to read, understand and interpret simple technical drawings
- Strong character with a passion to develop and learn new skills according to the diverse product range
Quality control, Inspection, manufacturing, Production, Assembly, visual inspection,
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.