Our client is family ran business which has been operating for over 25 years, manufacturing bespoke wiring harnesses predominately in the motorsport sector. Due to continued growth they are looking to add a wire harness technician to their growing team
The working hours of this role are flexible to be part time or full time, if you have limited availabilty still apply and let us know your situation
· Read and understand electrical drawings.
· Assemble parts to drawings with accuracy.
· Assemble wire harnesses.
· Work in compliance with health & safety policies and procedures.
· Fault find on cable harnesses.
· Complete panel wiring to an excellent standard
· A positive “can-do” attitude.
· Reliable and conscientious.
· Able to work under own initiative and as part of a team.
· Having a qualification in electrical engineering would be preferred but not essential.
Brackley, Banbury, Bicester, Buckingham, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Oxford
If you feel this role is for you and would like discuss in more detail please contact Adam or Jack on 01865 257 455 or email
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.