Salary: £9 - 10 per hour
Our client is an exciting, fast -growing and award winning Manufacturer based near Oxford, who due to rapid growth are now seeking an Assembly Operative to join to their Production team.
Working hours will be from 9am until 5pm Monday to Friday with overtime available at weekends.
A high degree of manual dexterity is required as well as attention to detail.
Ideally applicants would have experience in Electrical assembly.
Duties will include but are not limited to;
Building, testing or repairing electrical / Electronic systems
Maintain accurate technical documentation
Reading and interpreting engineering drawings
advise any methodology and design improvements which could enhance product quality and manufacturing process.
- Assembly of Electrical equipment
- Maintain technical documentation
- Advise on design improvements
- Testing Electrical systems
If you are an experienced Assembly Technician who is looking to join an innovative engineering company, you should have the following requirements.
- Experience of testing, building and repairing Mechanical/Electrical systems
- Passionate about Electrical and Mechanical machinery
- Able to read Engineering drawings
- Excited about the potential to join a growing and successful business
Our client prides itself on staff loyalty and has been recognised for offering great career progression;
- Competitive basic salary
Oxford, Wallingford, Great Milton, Abingdon, Lewknor, Chinnor, High Wycombe, Didcot, Bicester, Chalgrove
If you feel this role is for you and would like discuss in more detail please contact Dylan Lallier on 01865 257 455 or email email@example.com