Location: Abingdon, Oxfordshire
Salary: £30000 - £34000 per annum
Van, Phone, Progression and Bonus
Our client operates within the fire and security systems industry and are a well established organisation based in south Oxfordshire, who due to rapid growth are now seeking an Electrician to join their field based team.
As an Electrician you will be responsible for testing and repairing of emergency lighting systems and making sure all work is carried out to the highest of standards.
- Field based testing and repairing of systems
- Planning and scheduling your visits
- Carrying out work using specialist tools and equipment
- Ensure that all work is carried out to the highest of standards and leaving customers satisfied
If you are an experienced Electrician who is looking to join an exciting and fast growing company, you should have the following requirements.
- Hold a full clean UK drivers license
- Fully Qualified Electrician
- Minimum of 3 years experience carrying our Servicing, Testing & Repairing Lighting Systems
- Field based experience
Our client prides itself on staff loyalty and has been recognised for offering great career progression;
- Competitive basic salary
- Fully serviced van
- Travel paid
- Call out bonus
- Specialist tools provided
- Laptop & phone provided
Oxford, Reading, High Wycombe, Milton Keynes, Aylesbury, Slough, Swindon, Northampton, Bicester, Abingdon, Didcot, Hemel Hempstead, Aylesbury, Thame, Witney, Eynsham, Botley, Kidlington, Headington
If you feel this role is for you and would like discuss in more detail please contact Dylan Lallier on 01865 257 455 or email email@example.com