Location; Wantage, Oxfordshire
Salary; £18000 per annum
Pension, Holiday & career progression
Our client is an exciting energy solutions company who due to rapid growth are looking to hire a portfolio administrator to their successful team.
As a Portfolio Administrator you will be responsible for managing utility billing and finance reporting for our clients customers.
- Inputting utility billing into our system. There are many different formats, industry specific language and workings.
- Carrying out specific checks on invoicing for billing errors.
- Phoning or emailing utility suppliers with invoice queries.
- Dealing with debt or late payment reminders through calls and emails.
If you have good communication skills for dealing with customers you should have the following experience;
- Be self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Excel and computer literate
- Well-presented and professional
Our client prides itself on staff loyalty and has been recognised for offering great career progression as well as an competitive benefits package;
- Career progression
Wantage, Grove, Didcot, Abingdon, Oxford, Wallingford, Cumnor, Headington, Cowley, Harwell, Faringdon, Chilton, Steventon
If you feel this role is for you and would like discuss in more detail please contact Dylan Lallier on 01235 608 455 or email firstname.lastname@example.org