Location; Wantage, Oxfordshire
Salary; £19000 - £25000 per annum
Pension & career progression
Our client is an exciting energy solutions company who due to rapid growth are looking to hire a Portfolio Executive to their successful team.
As a Portfolio Executive you will be responsible for Procurement, Bill Validation, Finance Reporting, Metering and CRC for customers;
- Dealing with customer queries and requests in a professional and efficient manner.
- Maintaining the portfolio based on information provided by the customer and other third parties
- Assisting the Procurement team providing necessary information for utility contracts.
- Managing acquisitions and disposals for existing contracts.
- Processing utility billing
- Performing or contributing to regular validation runs to identify whether billing contains errors.
- Submitting regular batches of validated invoices to the customer to pay.
- Ensuring invoices are paid within terms, communicating remittance information to suppliers.
If you have good communication skills for dealing with customers you should have the following experience;
- Ideally have familiarity with the utility industry and its terminology.
- Have a mathematical and analytical skillset understanding for reporting.
- Have excellent communication skills for dealing with customers, contractors and other team members.
- Be self-motivated and able to work autonomously.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Excel and computer literate.
- Well-presented and professional.
Our client prides itself on staff loyalty and has been recognised for offering great career progression as well as an competitive benefits package;
- Career progression
Wantage, Grove, Didcot, Abingdon, Oxford, Wallingford, Cumnor, Headington, Cowley, Harwell, Faringdon, Chilton, Steventon
If you feel this role is for you and would like discuss in more detail please contact Dylan Lallier on 01235 608 455 or email email@example.com